Sunday, June 19, 2011

YouStorm home

YouStorm home
This is the dodgy site I am working on. It is my attempt at creating a website that provides easy access to weather information. As a weather enthusiast I sometimes find it frustrating to search for the information that I am looking for. Now if I find a useful website I will link it to youstorm.org in the section where it is most applicable. The site works on a few principles, that may change as it evolves. These are: 1) At present there is no advertising. 2) YouStorm provides no data itself, it purely links to information on other websites i.e. yes it is only a humble links site. 3) The site works largely through icons and maps that link you to the specified region, phenomenon or data. Wherever these icons appear on the site will be a link to data or pages relevant to the icon. 4) It is designed to be fun and useful, although whether it is either is up for discussion. OK that will do for the moment, if you are reading this then you are one of not many, if any besides myself ha ha so please leave me a comment.
aloha
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment